- ☆ ★~WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE~☆ ★
Q & A
- What is process of OEM and ODM project?
Welcome OEM and ODM project from global market clients1.New idea development:According to client request, Alontec highly-trained engineers and sales will discuss client via meeting or e-mail then Alontec will modify and confirm client’s idea details is ready for development2.Product design and quotation:Alontec experienced engineers make design according to client requirement and sent quotes, client check and confirm quotation. Then Alontec will provide electrical and mechanical design drawing which meet client’s requirement, the design is modified and re-cycles through the development phase. Design verification is very import steps and testing to ensure Alontec’s design has met every client’s requirement.3.Mockup sampleConcept and production drawings are finalized by client, Alontec will make the mockup sample and present concept drawings, it is full sized scale model of design, used for demonstration, testing and evaluation, to ensure whether the design is well-engineered and error-free. It is better to go through mockup sample to examine the design before pre-production4.Pre-Production - Pilot runAfter mockup sample get client’s approval, Alontec will go on Pilot run, it is a small volume test production, to check the status of production deployment, techniques and quality, any modification to the design are added and design re-cycles.5.ProductionAfter Pilot run production with verification data has approved by clients, Alontec will make mass production according to the confirmed pre-production sample, client could inspect Alontec mass production when production finished, OEM/ODM process completed.
- What is Alontec’s cargo delivery time?
- Alontec could arrange shipping from China to global market as customer’s demand, our customers may nominate the freight forward and shipping line, as for the sea cargo transportation out of China, normally, Alontec deliver the container or goods arrive at the destination port between 10 to 40 days, it’s a rough idea Estimated time of departure time and Estimated Time of Arrival at destination.For more shipping information, please contact us to get the further information
- Will Alontec assumes liability for shipment damages?
All customers are to take steps to minimize your risk of loss and damage through extra insurance, insurance fee is not included in Alontec’s prices or services. But Alontec will try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully.
- Orders are subject to inspection by Alontec?
All goods will be inspected and tested by Alontec QC or QA department staffs, if need customer could inspect at reasonable time and during the manufacture or before delivery.
- How about payment Terms to Alontec?
Alontec is require 30% deposit or advance payment by Telegraphic Transfer after customers received the Performa invoice or before Alontec starts production, regarding 70% balance, as soon as Alontec received customers balance payment by Telegraphic Transfer before shipment, Alontec will send the original bill of lading and others documents by Telex release to customers designed address.
- How about order Process and manufacturing time with Alontec ?
Lead times are around 30 days from Alontec receipts of deposit. This is an average time taken process, manufacture, finish, wrap and loading. It can take longer or less time to complete. In the case of OEM or ODM goods, from final approval of drawings. Some more complex items may take longer than 30 days.
- How to Order goods from Alontec?
Customer places an order, please write the code, name / description, size, finishing color, quantity for each item. Send the list order or purchase order by e-mail or fax, then Alontec will process the Performa invoice to customers, after the Performa invoice have been approved by customer, Alontec is require deposit or advance payment by transfer before we start production.